One of Huntington Park's longest community traditions, the "Fabulous Holiday- Christmas Lane Parade" is annually presented by The Greater Huntington Park Area Chamber of Commerce in Cooperation with the City of Huntington Park. This year's Parade theme is "Spirit of Holidays with Family."
This year's 2016 Parade is recognized as "Huntington Park Holiday Parade" and Presented by the City of Huntington Park in Collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Huntington Park.
The evening time televised parade attracts thousands of families from within the Huntington Park area and surrounding communities, and includes a variety of marching bands, equestrian units, specialty features, self-propelled professional floats, celebrities and VIP dignitaries.
The Parade is held on the city's major downtown shopping district and is presented to help kickoff the holiday shopping season for the area businesses.
- History: Made Its Premiere Appearance in 1946.
- One of the Nation's Oldest Established and Highly Acclaimed Televised Parades.
- Awarded Film Advisory Board's National Award of Excellence
- Attracts thousands of spectators along Pacific Blvd.
- Features professionally built-floats, marching bands, equestrians, colorful-dance ensembles and a variety of specialty units.
Please download our Parade Business Sponsor Application.
If you are interested on participating in the Parade. Please Download the Entry Application.
The Chamber of Commerce thanks the following businesses for supporting the 2015 year's Fabulous Holiday Christmas Lane Parade:
Thank you to our Downtown Business Supporters